- Tea rooms serving drinks, cakes, freshly prepared lunches, cream teas
- Plant centre selling wide variety of plants
- Gift shop for that little reminder of Marks Hall
- Free parking with separate mobility spaces 20 m from Visitor Centre
- Toilet facilities
- Group bookings and coaches welcome by prior arrangement – please contact us
- Assistance dogs only welcome Visitor Centre.
Family & Children
- Baby-change facility in accessible toilet
- Pushchairs welcome in the Arboretum
- Children’s play area within Arboretum
- Mobility parking available within 20 m of Visitor Centre
- Visitor Centre and toilets accessible via level surface through the front entrance or via side door with ramp access
- Adapted toilet at Visitor Centre
- Network of hard surfaced paths provide full wheelchair and pushchair access from the Visitor Centre through the central area of the arboretum up to the walled garden
- Path network generally level with the exception of the path from the Visitor Centre to the old mansion house site which has reasonably steep incline – alternate level routes available
- Paths in the wider arboretum generally grass rides
- Woodland walks mostly on surfaced paths
- 3 manual wheelchairs available for loan subject to availability (booking advised)
- Volunteer-driven golf buggies available for use by visitors with restricted mobility.
Assistance dogs only admitted to the Visitor Centre.